Stevie Redback Pest & Termite Control
Cockroach Pest Control
The three main species of Cockroaches found in Australian homes are the German Cockroach, the American cockroach and the Australian Cockroach. Determining the species of cockroach or cockroaches infesting your home will ensure the best method of treatment.
Cockroaches are generally attracted to locations where there is warmth, moisture and food, and love to hide in dark, hard to reach places. We use a combination of preventative measures to ensure your cockroach problem is gone for good.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are common signs of cockroach activity?
- Droppings: Cockroach droppings are less than 1mm wide and look like a dusting of ground coffee.
- Damage: Signs of damage on food packaging, but also things like leather, cardboard and books.
- Live cockroaches: You may see a live cockroach scurry away when turning the light on at night.
How can we prevent cockroach infestation in our home?
- Keep your home as clean as possible, including food scraps and dirty dishes left out overnight.
- Keep all food and drinks in tightly sealed containers.
- Put pet food and litter trays away overnight.
- Identify and seal any cracks and holes that cockroaches may be using to access your home.
How do you treat cockroaches?
As in all of our pest control treatments our licenced operators will judge the best method of eradication that is fast, effective and cost efficient. Surface sprays can be extremely effective with Cockroaches, as can baits and poisons.
Message Us Below
Ask us a question or request a free quote.
1300 665 665
4/65-67 Snook Street, Clontarf QLD 4019
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm